Here is Ta0 patch, with different belts system, obviously the black belt is one of the more difficult to obtain…
To obtain the patch you only need to do 8 tricks, no matter which ones. That gives you the right to a patch with a white belt.
If you do one trick of each number, you can put the green belt.
Every trick of one of the two lists (a or b) gives you the right to the brown belt.
If anybody ever completes all 16 they can use the black belt.
Of course, all the tricks need to finish spinning on the hand.
But read the descriptions carefully as on the video I many times do more repetitions or wraps than needed.
The tricks are:
- Staircase to Heaven: At least 3 wraps. Important: The top has to end spinning on the hand above the head. Throwing the top in the air is not valid.
- World Hitchhiker: At least 3 revolutions around the stretched finger. No more than one-and-a-half twists around the tip when you start it.
- Upside Down Corkscrew: At least 3 wraps.
- Wizard Gyro: At least 4 reversals, each time the top stopping for one second with the crown pointing towards the camera.
- Spinning Spider: At least 15 reps. Can start from throw. Fixed tip.
- Upside Down Boomerang–Lasso to Upside Down Crazy 8‘s: At least two complete UD Crazy 8’s.
- Jump Rope plus Circular Saw: No more than one-and-a-half twists around the tip to start.
- Loop Regens Over Hands: At least 15 reps. Fixed tip.
- Reversible Corkscrew: At least 3 wraps. The top needs to go around the arm or hand, it cannot end doing MGR below the hand.
- Boleadoras: At least one revolution on each side and above the head. No more than one-and-a-half twists around the tip when you start it.
- Vortex (Horizontal Corkscrew): At least 3 revolutions around the arm (this means 2 wraps while setting up the trick).
- Flip Flop: At least 2 flops in each direction, alternating front and back. Top controlled after each flop.
- Drum Rolls: At least 15 reps. Can start from throw. Fixed tip. The 2-arm version is optional.
- Pencil Sharpener: If done with the bottom of a Mexican top I won’t require inversion, just to keep it 2 seconds.
- Lasso Pirouette: From boomerang.
- Crossover: Can use Spintowin bearing-tip-points when they become available.